Tuesday, September 16, 2008

8 Random Things About Me

Thank you my dear friend Jean a.k.a "BATA" for tagging me again. :D


8 Random Things About Me:

1. I'm a joker
2. I am responsible :p
3. I love doing things on the internet and listen to music.
4. I can dance and sing.
5. I was the less favorite child. :D
6. I love playing different kind of games. specially video games.
7. I love to watch movies
8. I am still learning to play a guitar.


Now, I'm tagging my fellow bloggers:

Lili Vale, Kenneth, Jam, Czyrel, Charm, Chai, Kurt, and Dean Ryan.


Simple Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

No comments: