Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bored. Client Terminated. :(

1) Say something about your lovelife
Zero. nyahahahha (pro inspired. :p)
2) What is your fave song for now?
"You"
3) What is your current mood?
Bored
4) Cigarettes or beer?
both. but im trying to stop smoking. :p
5) What happened to you last night?
sleeping
6) Have you ever fallen in love with a friend?
yeah,,,
7) Do you have a bestfriend?
Bestfriends...
8) Crush?
dami. nyahahhaha :D
9) Which do you prefer: jollibee or mcdo?
Jolibee.
10) What did you do to the person who broke your heart?
nothing.
11) Do you have problems?
Who doesn't have one?
12) Last person you kissed?
secret
13) How's life?
~ fine...
14) Hiphop or emo?
punk rock
15) What will you do this weekend?
wash my clothes, play basketball, help my parents with our family business.
16) Are you a warfreak?
Nope
17) What do you think of the most when you are alone?
What to do with my life.
18) Is your friendster set to private?
yep!
19) Who's the most important person/s in your life?
family and friends
20) How many piercings do you have?
1
21) Do you remember your dreams?
yes.
22) What do you have to do before you sleep?
wash the dishes, taking out the trash.
23) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mama.
24) Who was the last person you talked to in person?
my officemate
25) Is someone mad at you right now?
dunno. I hope not
26) Do you ever hang out with someone of the opposite sex?
all the time.
27) Have you ever had a reptile as a pet?
nope.
28) Who was the last who missed call on your cell phone?
my cousin Divine.
29) Have you ever finished a rubiks cube?
nope..
30) When was the last time you rode a bike?
last year
31) Are you wearing socks right now?
yes.
32) Do you like mornings?
its ok. I guess.
33) Will you donate organs after you pass?
I'd be glad too.
34) Do you drink tea?
yep..
35) Have you ridden in someone else's car today?
nope.
36) Is your room clean?
I don't have my own room. I sleep at the floor of our living room.. ( may nakahapin na banig.) jejeje
37) In the past 72 hours, have you been under the influence of drugs?
hell no!
38) What should you be doing?
working. Pero wala na akong client.
39) What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
A friend.
40) What kind of people do you hate?
boastful. Plastic
41) Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately?
nope.
42) Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
yes.. 4 years form now. I hope :)
43) When it is a rainy night, what do you do most of the time?
If i cant sleep. I practice on playing a guitar.
44) If you’ll go on a date, what would you like to do?
have fun of course.
45) What do you do when you see a full moon?
I turn into a big bad wolf. nyahhaha...
46) Would you rather swim in the lake or dive in the ocean?
I dont know how to swim.If I do. I like to swim on a lake
47) What would be the best partner of a good cup of coffee?
mainit na tinapay.
48) If certain things in your life will fall apart, what will you do?
Learn from it and move on. Life is short my friends. :p

1 comment:

Spot a Leopard said...

nyahaha, parang papunta na ako dyan sa client termination phase, i can relate to the sinking feeling when the evaluation rolls for me next month...btw, i find this blog simply rocking...