Saturday, January 24, 2009

Broken into pieces. EMO mode.


LOVEhas left many memories to us different memories from our past that made us smile and made cry give us the feeling of being high. scars of pain and bitterness and suffering from loneliness these have kept me from believing that love doesn't have a happy ending my heart had broken into pieces coz of letting go and sacrifices but these have taught me to be strong to get over it and move on i thought you were true when you said to me i love you. But i found out that you've found somebody new and behind those sweet words that you said to me are all the lies that cant set me free. how could i forget a girl like this whom i loved deeper than ocean and seas throw away our memories that i kept for here is the truth that i must accept i wish that its still you and me but it will remain just a fantasy coz love zapped me back to reality that your not truly meant for me.

2 comments:

czy-czy said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:))..EMO NA PUD!!!..way emohay bah..unsa na ba ni oi..pag xure oi..kaw jud..ahahhaha:))..pero kasabot me part ana jud na..cge lng hulat2 lng..basi mabakanti na cla:))

Anonymous said...

dili na ko mag comment denz..sanay na ko nga naga emo ka.. nway, amping permi denz! amigo ta.. ahehehe walay emo-hay.. ok??

Accept the past for what it was
Acknowledge the present for what it is
Anticipate the future for what it can be..

ahhehehe :D