Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I played TAG again. from A to Z :)

My model friend and office mate (Aubrey) tagged me. Thanks for tagging me. :)


A - Attached or Single? ~ Single
B - Best Friend? ~Died last year. huhuhu~
C - Cake or pie? ~Cake. Specially Black Forest. :p
D - Day of choice? ~ any day would do..~
E - Essential item? ~ Cellphone~
F - Favorite Color? ~Black.~
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? ~ Gummy yummy bears. hehehe...~
H - Hometown? ~Davao City~
I - Indulgence? ~Video Games~
J - June or July? ~June~
K - Kids ? ~In the near future. hehehe I want 3 kids. hehehe~
L - Life is not complete w/o ~ God, Family, Friends~
M - Marriage date? ~3 to 4 years from now. sa LAs Vegas. hahahaha
N - Number of magazine ~ I don't read magazines
O - Orange or apple? ~Apple..~
P - Phobias? ~Snakes..
Q - Quotes? ~Life is like a box of chocolate. you'll never what you'll get.
R - Reason to smile? ~Whe~
S - Season of choice? ~Summer. girls in bikini wohooo!!!~
T - Tag 5 people - Ken, Jam, Charme, Vale, Czy2
U - Unknown fact about me ~I'm BATMAN. nyahhaha~
V - Vegetable? ~Basta hindi green. hehehe~
W - Worst habit? ~Smoking~
X - Xray or ultrasound? ~XRAY~
Y - Your favorite foods? ~Spaghetti is number one. At kahit anong masarap~
Z - Zodiac sign ~PISCES ~

No comments: