Monday, January 5, 2009

FIVE Important Lessons from a Pencil Maker

Hey everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Well, Its been awhile since I visited my blog and put up a post. I been very lazy in putting up a new post over the past few months. Plus, I don't have an idea on what should I post. But, this month I have tons of ideas for my blog. And this is will be my first post for 2009. It was a message sent to me by a very special person. Its about lesson in life from a pencil maker. And I would like to share with you all.


5 Important Lessons from a Pencil Maker



1. Everything you do will always leave a mark.

2. You can always correct the mistakes you make.

3. What is important is whats inside you.

4. In life you will undergo painful sharpening s, which will make you a
better pencil.

5. And most important is, to be the best pencil you can be, you must
allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.


No comments: