Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm Down to FIVE.

If your wondering what I mean in the title of this post.
I'll tell you the reason later. First, let me tell you a brief history of my dirty habit. : )

My dirty, nasty, unhealthy vice or whatever you call it. Started back when I was still in 2nd year in high school. I was 14 years old that time. Influence by friends & my brother. I started a unhealthy vice that is very unhealthy for me and the people around me. And I was having a hard time to stop my self from doing it. This vice became a daily habit for the past 10 years. I tried many times to end it. But, it was so addictive that I can't stop. But now, I'm happy to say that I'm almost free form this unhealthy habit.


This Unhealthy habit that I'm telling you all is actually about my smoking habit. I'm proud to say to you all that I am down to "FIVE" sticks of cigarette a day. Where, before I smoke 1 pack of cigarette or more a day. Some people may say its Impossible. But its true. I'm almost free from this vice of mine.

My goal is that before the year ends. I am a SMOKING Free man. Not just for my own well being but for the people around me as well.


p.s: .Cnxa n sa english ko. jejeje..:D

10 comments:

=charm= said...

whew! gud 4 u dens! glad to hear dat! kip it up! 8s 4 ur own gud as well...

Anonymous said...

aws.. maayo! hahahaha gihimo mo na for yourself? (hahahah impossible)...Or basin it's because of someone else.. Pag sure beh... :P

Denxioz said...

@ jean
shhhh... Ayaw na saba dra jean. ikaw jud. :p

Anonymous said...

nice one! juz continue ur goal, its for your own goOd!

vaLe said...

nice one! juz continue ur goal, its for your own goOd! ako diay ni denz..hahahaha!

Chai said...

"Or basin it's because of someone else"

unsaon nalang kung mawala pa gyud na si "someone else" jean noh? mobalik napud ang isa ka pack! wahehehe.

pero bitaw dens, mas maayo na imo gibuhat. padayon lang

czy-czy said...

hehehhe:)..tama jud ka chai..hahay!! Unta dili lng pud para sa ubang tao dira kaya nimo naisipan na maminimize imo bisyo...kay para mana jud sa IMO sama pud sa giingon sa mga kaamigahan nimo..hehehe:D...aw...ipadayon huh bisag naay matabo pa na dili maau sa imong kabubot on..hehehehe:) amping permi DEVZZay DENZ diay..nyahahahah

Denxioz said...

@ czy, chai, jean.
I'm not doing this for that someone oie.
I'm doing this for my own good. kamo jud.

Anonymous said...

gud for u, denz...malipay gyd akong amiga ana...hehehehe..padayon!

Anonymous said...

aws..mao sad chai..hehehehe tama jud kaayo..unta lang dili tungod sa "someone else"

naa sad koy napansin ha...

"sheng said...

gud for u, denz...malipay gyd akong amiga ana...hehehehe..padayon!"


aws.. meaning ani naa jud diay?? tama jud diay ko noh?