Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Played Tagged :D

My dear friend Czyrel has just tagged me recently. And wants me to make respond to this thing. :p

Thanks for tagging me. :D

Rules:

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag three people in your list! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.


1. Places I go over and over

*Home

*Office

*Mall

*Net Cafe

*Market

*Church


2. People who e-mails me regularly

*STI ALumni

*Friendster update

*SEO Forums

*Spams :p

*Facebook


3. Five of my favorite places to eat?

*Home

*Mang Manok

*Jolibee

*Mandarin

*KFC


4. Places you’d rather be?

*Japan

*Tagaytay

*Surigao

*USA

*Europe


5. Three TV shows I could watch over and over.

*Prison break

*Kyle XY

*Smallville

*Two and a half Men

*Lost

*Reaper

*Fallen

*CSI
(Daghanon diay nko mag buot mo?)

6. Five people I think (and hope) will respond.
*Jam
*Vale
*Ken
*Lei Charm
*Clent
*Kurt

No comments: