Sunday, August 3, 2008

Song for the day.

Kimi Ga Suki Da To Sakebi Tai

From the Hit Anime Slam Dunk.


Bright sunlight on my back - started my run in the center of town
my shoulder was hit, like always, by (you)
you were preoccupied - yet there was no reason
your arm was not linked to mine

and before I realized it, you stole my eyes when I looked at you
I'm not letting go (since?) there's no trembling - CRAZY FOR YOU


Chorus:


I want to shout (that) I love you - let us try to change tomorrow
I want to smash this freezing (moment in) time where I'm not with you
I want to shout (that) I love you - so let us walk out bravely
I want to receive and hold onto those warm emotions


at the floor - opposite me at the eventful table
I was lost with you looking casually at me
feels like I'm in love with you yet it's like I'm being toyed with
can't lie no more because of my pounding heart


when it's time this frustrating friendship will change
I want acceptance I want assurance - I TAKE YOU AWAY


I want to shout (that) I love you - let's go and leave everything (behind)
I'll find the words to touch your heart
I want to shout (that) I love you - tonight, I won't let you go home
let's bring the days of gazing to an end
I WANNA CRY FOR YOU


Repeat Chorus


I WANNA CRY FOR YOU

1 comment:

Elliot said...

Appreciate thhis blog post